Chain Reaction designs and builds hardware that fuels disruptive blockchain technologies by accelerating compute performance. Our world class teams are transforming the future of data, creating the infrastructure that will power the next generation of secure, scalable, green computing. The main bottleneck in scaling cutting edge solutions in privacy tech, data-analysis and real-time computing is acceleration – existing hardware cannot keep up with data processing needs. Chain Reaction’s products reshape how data is processed and used on a global scale, and we’re looking for the brightest people to join us.
We are looking for a Chip Architect to take a major role in our next SoC project.
Role and responsibilities
- Define our next generation chip solution architecture
- End to end responsibility from the market requirements through algorithms, software and SoC architecture.
- Work with related industry customers and partners.
- Perform research and analysis for current and future architectures.
- Work on proof of concept and early engagements with customers
- Define specifications for the different implementation groups (Chip design, SW)
- Collaborate with teams across the company
- Serve as a focal point within the organization and distribute the knowledge that you acquire.
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 10+ years of relevant experience (Architecture /System)
- Experience in cloud oriented SoC architectures
- Experience in HW acceleration technologies and architectures
- Strong independence and self-learning skills
Experience with any of the below:
- HW/SW interface definitions
- Mathematical function offloads - data path and implementation
- SoC memory sub-system, bus fabric and DDR interfacing
- Embedded CPU subsystems