Chain Reaction is a startup company developing hardware infrastructure for blockchain and privacy preserving applications.
Our multi-disciplinary team combines dozens of years of experience in software, cryptography and high-end ASIC design and manufacturing.
We are expanding our R&D group and looking for a C/C++ software developer to join our embedded software team.
In this position you will take part in designing and developing the software for our ASIC based system. You will be working closely with hardware designers, system engineers and other software developers to build and integrate a solid and scalable system.
Our development stack is Linux based and includes all layers of a system: from drivers and devices to application level.
We believe in agile development and apply scrum methodology.
· B.Sc. in computer science / electrical engineering
· 1-2 years of software development experience in C/C++
· Experience with Linux environment
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
· Team player, motivated, with a “can-do” attitude
· Python knowledge
· Experience working with embedded software
· Experience working with Raspberry-pi or related devices
· Familiar with blockchain technology