About The Position
Chain Reaction designs and builds hardware that fuels disruptive blockchain technologies by accelerating compute performance. Our world class teams are transforming the future of data, creating the infrastructure that will power the next generation of secure, scalable, green computing. The main bottleneck in scaling cutting edge solutions in privacy tech, data-analysis and real-time computing is acceleration – existing hardware cannot keep up with data processing needs. Chain Reaction’s products reshape how data is processed and used on a global scale, and we’re looking for the brightest people to join us.
We are in the process of expanding our R&D group and are looking for a React developer to join our team and to support our innovative systems.
Role and responsibilities
In this role you will write high-quality, functional code,
architectural and technological research. Building new features and directly
impact the future of our product.
If you are passionate about enabling innovative product mass
production, come to work with us!
Joining to our team will give to the right person the opportunity
to work in a high-paced environment, define processes and be in charge on the
company main product.
· Build robust, high performing, user-facing web applications with React library.
· Learn new technologies, keep up with the internal/external system, and share your knowledge with the team.
· Get to know about blockchain and bitcoin eco-system.
· Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
· Improving stability, security and implementing new features.
· Be part of the R&D team.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must have experience with React Library
- Experience writing CSS (not only using external libraries)
- Familiar with Git
- Self-Reliance in daily work but also willingness for asking for help
- Highly motivated and a Problem solver.
- Team player and a can-do attitude.
- Experience in backend development, Python particularly.
- Basic of linux
- Familiar with Testing library