Chain Reaction is looking for a creative individual to lead test and monitoring of our innovative systems. The job will include yield & performance monitoring in mass production environment, working with overseas manufacturing factories to improve yields, test coverage, reduce production cost and more.
If you are passionate about enabling innovative product mass production, come to work with us!
Joining to our team will give to the right person the opportunity to work in a high-paced environment, define processes and play an important role in driving our system product engineering to the next level.
- Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining high quality product deliveries to customers by data and failure analysis.
- Improving Product performance by solving multiple potential problems: Process\ Mechanical\ Hardware and Thermal.
- Leading high impact Task Forces and working groups.
- Designing and improving factory test plans to improve coverage, time, cost, and yield.
- Drive yield improvement and fix the failure pareto.
- Manage Failure Analysis of field and production failures.
- Collaborate with different teams like Customer Support, R&D, Operations, Quality, Reliability.
- Build and maintain data hub for our testing coverage, results, and conclusions
- understanding of circuits
- Strong communication and presentation skills with factories and diverse teams and functional groups
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Expert problem solving and prioritization ability.