Chain Reaction designs and builds hardware that fuels disruptive blockchain technologies by accelerating compute performance. Our world class teams are transforming the future of data, creating the infrastructure that will power the next generation of secure, scalable, green computing. The main bottleneck in scaling cutting edge solutions in privacy tech, data-analysis and real-time computing is acceleration – existing hardware cannot keep up with data processing needs. Chain Reaction’s products reshape how data is processed and used on a global scale, and we’re looking for the brightest people to join us.
We are looking for a Senior Analog Layout Engineer.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining high quality product deliveries to customers by data and failure analysis.
- Improving Product performance by solving multiple potential problems: Process\ Mechanical\ Hardware and Thermal.
- Leading high impact Task Forces and working groups.
- Designing and improving factory test plans to improve coverage, time, cost, and yield.
- Drive yield improvement and fix the failure pareto.
- Manage Failure Analysis of field and production failures.
- Collaborate with different teams like Customer Support, R&D, Operations, Quality, Reliability.
- Build and maintain data hub for our testing coverage, results, and conclusions
- understanding of circuits
- Strong communication and presentation skills with factories and diverse teams and functional groups
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Expert problem solving and prioritization ability.