Chain Reaction is a developer of blockchain-based hardware products designed to optimize the process of cryptocurrency mining. The company's products provide scale upliftment, maintains decentralization, and ensures security for enterprise blockchain applications and public networks blockchain deployments thereby solving scalability, security, and privacy bottleneck of blockchain, enabling companies to mine enterprise-grade cryptocurrency.
The Controller is accountable for the accounting operations of the company. This includes the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk. This position will report directly to the Director of Finance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains and enforces a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage all aspects of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
- Manage and improve various reporting cycles, leading the monthly financial closing process, including full P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flow ownership and presentation to senior management.
- Support cash management and cash flow forecasting.
- Support M&A and integration efforts, including due diligence and integrating acquired companies into the organization accounting and reporting framework, process, and timelines.
- Implementation of information systems to support streamlined, transparent, efficient, and robust accounting system across all subsidiaries and manage a smooth period close process.