Employee Experience Specialist
Chain Reaction is a start-up company developing hardware infrastructure for Blockchain and privacy preserving applications. We develop the first blockchain accelerator for both the enterprise blockchain market and the best-in-class mining ASIC for the crypto market.
Our multidisciplinary team combines dozens of years of experience in developing and manufacturing high-end ASIC products with the highest quality standards.
We are in the process of building our HR team and looking for Employee Experience Specialist to be a part of our HR team and play a significant role in managing our intensive growth.
In this position you will:
· Help in building a coherent and creative employee experience concept that express company values and culture, marking business milestones, holidays, happy hours, trips and activities, team building events, holiday gifts etc.
· Take care of employees’ general wellbeing, including welcoming new employees, life cycle gifts and recognitions
· Delivers and produces the Israel employee experience events in Tel Aviv and Yokneam, according to plan and budget.
· Work with multiple cross-organizational functions and stakeholders to manage Israel employee experience, addressing issues that support company and team needs
· Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
· Previous experience of 2+ in welfare/wellbeing roles
· Passion for putting ‘people first’
· Experience with employee lifecycle (onboarding, off-boarding)
· Creative thinking, ability to address small details but see the big picture, service oriented, independent, able to work with multiple interfaces, high execution skills, high energy and passion for producing a strong & positive company spirit.
· Experience in managing suppliers
· High level of English – both verbal and written – to create content and to collaborate effectively with our global teams
· Knowledge in graphic programs advantage
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills