Chain Reaction (https:/www.chain-reaction.io/) is a startup company developing hardware infrastructure for Blockchain and privacy preserving applications. We develop the first blockchain accelerator for both the enterprise blockchain market and the best-in-class mining ASIC for the crypto market.
Our multidisciplinary team combines dozens of years of experience in developing and manufacturing high-end ASIC products with the highest quality standards.
We are in the process of building our team and looking for talented and motivated sales manager seeking their next challenge.
In this position you will be responsible of creating and growing win-win customer business opportunities, and contributing to business growth strategies formulation.
In this position you will:
· Drive win-win customer engagement to revenue cycle
· Develop sales plans and actions for accomplishing the sales goals
· Analyze sales data and development improvement strategies
· Own customer relationship as the advocate for customers to internal organizations
· Cultivate strong customer relationship across organization levels
· Work collaboratively with engineering, RD, marketing, and business development teams for customers’ benefit
· Identify efficient sales processes and automate them
· Achieve business objective in a highly dynamic market environment
· Propel overall sales team goals as well as individual responsibilities
· Bachelor graduate for 7 years
· Experienced as semiconductor related sales role for 3 years
· Keen business and customer engagement/relationship building ability
· Strong semiconductor hardware, firmware, and software background
· Solid written and oral communication/presentation skills
· Executive presence and critical thinking skills
· Cross Functional team leadership to close business deals
· Willingness to accommodate frequent travel to customer sites
· Master graduate for 5 years
Chain Reaction provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chain Reaction complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Chain Reaction does not accept or retain unsolicited CVs or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.