Chain reaction is a startup company developing hardware infrastructure for blockchain and zero knowledge applications and services.
We develop the first blockchain accelerator for both the enterprise blockchain market and the crypto mining market.
Our multidisciplinary team combines dozens of years of experience in developing and manufacturing high-end ASIC products with the highest quality standards.
We are in the process of expanding our VLSI team and looking for a verification lead seeking his next challenge.
· Management of verification engineers in different locations.
· Lead the verification team, including hiring, resource planning, scheduling, communication with upper management and overall verification team execution.
· Take full ownership on the team products from the kickoff to signoff
· Responsibility of team building and development
· Responsibility of team resources including EDA tools and compute resources
· Drive the definition and improvement of verification flows and methodologies including Simulation, Formal verification, Emulation and more..
· Plan and track the verification progress using metrics and indicators
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science.
7+ years of VLSI verification experience
Experience in Metric Driven Verification
Experience in managing verification teams and projects
Experience with any of:
· SoC verification
· SW-HW co-verification
· Emulation (In-Circuit, Accelerated testbenches)
· Defining workflows and methodologies