We are looking for a Product\Test Engineer to take ownership from pre to post silicon of our ASIC products.
A role that is part of a growing team, it involves cooperation with various design departments, subcontractors, FAB, OSAT, and external customers.
The product\test engineering team responsible for test program development, DFT/DFM , tools and methodologies, yield management, production control, characterization, failure analysis and reliability.
The candidate should have a good understanding of CMOS devices, fabrication processes, assembly\packaging, and statistics.
The candidate should demonstrate creativity in problem solving, ability to think dynamically, and adapt quickly to new technical areas
• IC Test development
• Data collection and data analysis
• Mass production control and yield enhancement
• IC failure analysis and debugging
• IC product characterization and reliability tests design, execution, and control • Test/HW design and debug
• Leading and managing sub-contractors
• B.Sc/M.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering
• More than 3 years of proven experience of silicon test and/or product engineering
• ATE Knowledgeable, UltraFlex (Teradyne) is a must.
• Good software skills, especially in scripting languages (Python\Perl).
• Good knowledge in IC Wafer processes and fabrication of CMOS.
• Background of CMOS devices quality and reliability.
• Proven experience in IC electrical failure analysis.
• Strong probability and statistics background, JMP (or other tool) knowledge is an advantage.
• Fluent English – Including skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural organization – Israel, USA, Asia.