Last Revised: May 2021
Chain Reaction Ltd., its affiliates and its existing subsidiaries (if any) (“Chain Reaction”, “Company”, ”we” or ”us”) respects the privacy of the users of its website at the address https://www.chain-reaction.io/ (“User” or “you” and “Site” respectively) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Site.
1. YOUR CONSENT (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
2. WHICH INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ON OUR USERS?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is “Non-personal Information” which is non-identifying and non-identifiable information, without particular reference to the identity of the User from which such information was collected. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site. Non-personal Information, which is being gathered consists of behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, Users’ click-stream on the Site, etc.
- Other type of information is “Personal Information” which is individually identifiable information that identifies an individual, or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, either alone or in combination with other information, or maybe of private or sensitive nature. Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. The Personal Information required from the User while filling in the Contact Forms includes the User’s full name, e-mail address, company, and/or job title and the User may voluntarily provide other information as part of a dedicated message to us.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your use of the Site. In other words, when you are a User of the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to your usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you fill in your information on the “Contact Us” section. We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION?
- Non-personal Information and Personal Information are collected in order to:
- to provide you with access, and to operate the Site, including for statistical and research purposes and creation of aggregated anonymous data;
- to develop, improve and customize the Site, the experience of other users, and the offering available through the Site;
- to be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance, support, handle requests and complaints and collect feedback in connection with the performance of the Site;
- to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Site;
- to be able to reply to User online queries in connection with the performance of the Site;
- to display or send to you marketing and advertising material, including in accordance with the section titled ‘Direct Marketing’ herein and
- to comply with any governmental agencies’ legal requests or court orders, and/or with any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
5. SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
For the avoidance of doubt, Chain Reaction may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
6. DATA RETENTION
We retain the Personal Information we collect only for as long as needed in order to provide you with our services and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
To use of Site, you must be over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, Chain Reaction does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of sixteen (16) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Site.
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Chain Reaction’s Site and its User’s Personal Information. Chain Reaction employs industry-standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
9. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE/SERVICE
While using the Service we may be using third party software and/or service for various needs, inter alia, in order to collect and/or process the information detailed herein (“Third Party Service Provider(s)”). Note that these are independent software and/or service providers and Chain Reaction does not take any liability about the information collection policies of these providers, or about any kind of issue, legal or otherwise, relating thereto. Third Party Service Provider’s includes the following:
10. WHERE DO WE STORE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed, and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in Israel, and as necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by our Third Party Service Provider(s).
You hereby accept the place of storage and the transfer of information as described above.
11. JOB CANDIDATES
The Company welcomes all qualified candidates (“Candidates”t) to apply to any of the open positions posted on our Site or otherwise (including without limitation – Facebook, LinkedIn) by sending us their contact details and CV (“Candidates Information”). We are committed to keep Candidates’ Information private and use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Candidates by phone or in writing).
Please note that the Company may retain Candidates Information submitted to it even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we could re-consider Candidates for other positions and opportunities at the Company; so, we could use their Candidates Information as a reference for future applications submitted by them; and in case the Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their work.
If you previously submitted your Candidates Information to the Company, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at: [email protected].
12. UPDATING, OBTAINING A COPY OF, OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: [email protected]. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy-related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
13. DIRECT MARKETING
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details provided during registration, for the purpose of informing you regarding our products, services, and Site which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to the Company by email to the following address: [email protected] or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button in the mail.
15. GENERAL INFORMATION
17. HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?